Taxi service in Magaluf
Looking for your transfer to Palma airport from Magaluf? If you have planned to come to the largest of the Balearic Islands as a group, whether it is a sales convention, a hen/stag party or a wedding, in Roig you will find your perfect form of transport, since you have taxis with a capacity of between 14 and 80 people at your disposal.
Your taxi service in Magaluf will allow you to take as many people as you need to any destination in Mallorca, may it be an event or an excursion across these magnificent lands. In addition, you can enjoy Roig’s trusted service, a company that has been working in the transport business for more than 60 years, also providing car rental and taxi services in Majorca. For all your group travel, remember that Roig offerstaxis in Magaluf to get to know the island with total comfort.
What to see in Magaluf
Magaluf is a town that belongs to the municipality of Calvià, and is located south of Palma de Mallorca, capital of the Balearic Islands. Although it is famous for its parties, Magaluf and its surroundings have many places to discover.
To begin with, we recommend some of the most beautiful beaches near Magaluf to spend a day of rest in the sun. The same beach of Magaluf is one of the longest in the area, 1.6 km long, and has a lot of services around it. However, if you prefer to move, you can also visit the beach of Palma Nova, another of the busiest with a blue flag. Finally, 2 km from Magaluf we find Cala Vinyes, a cove surrounded by pine trees and palm trees which is perfect to relax.
If you want to take advantage to take a taxi tour of Mallorca, we recommend a couple of the most interesting ones. Near Porto Cristo we find the Drach caves, the most famous on the island. They are known to be the longest (more than 2 km long), and to have an underground lake inside. Not far away are the Hams caves, an alternative that is just as beautiful as the aforementioned.
In addition, the capital of the island also offers many monuments that you should know. One of the most unique buildings in Palma de Mallorca is undoubtedly the cathedral of Santa María de Palma, built in Gothic style and housing works of architects as renowned as Antoni Gaudí or Miquel Barceló. Take the opportunity to walk up to the curious Bellver Castle or stroll through the bohemian neighbourhood of Santa Catalina. If you want to discover other places in Mallorca, we recommend a visit to Alcudia, a walled town where you will find vestiges of Roman times. You can also get to Santa Ponsa to sail around Sa Dragonera Natural Park, an area protected due to the important endemic fauna that lives on this island.
Discover our advantages
If you are planning to travel to Majorca and you are looking for a taxi company, then you are in the right place. Discover the benefits of choosing one of our options:
• We renew our fleet every season. Safety and comfort are two aspects which are very important to us. For this reason, we offer you cars which are renewed year after year, with the best brands and the latest technology, so that your journeys by road are even more comfortable.
• Taxi transfers all over Majorca. We are fully aware that Majorca is perfect for losing yourself in. Whether that be in a secluded cove surrounded by cliffs or on the footpaths crossing the Sierra de Llevant, which are perfect for cycling through Majorca. Any corner of the island will give you the perfect alibi for an unforgettable weekend getaway. This is the reason why we offer you transfers throughout Majorca. Just let us know what you need and we will take care of everything else.
• Payment via credit card or bank transfer. We want to make things easy for you, so that during your stay in Majorca you only have to worry about enjoying yourself. With us, you decide if you want to pay by credit card or by bank transfer.
• Free cancelation of your booking. We all suffer setbacks from time to time, or simply change our minds and plans. If you find yourself in this situation, you can cancel your reservation without any fees or charges.
• Experts in comprehensive transport since 1953. We are not only the leading passenger road transport company in Majorca. We also guarantee a service of the highest quality, so that your holidays in the Balearic Islands be truly unique.
Plan your trip around Mallorca with our interactive guide. We know our island well and will be delighted to show you the best routes, beaches and scenery so you can explore the island and enjoy it as much as we do.
What to do in Magaluf
No need to wonder what to do in Magaluf, here we will tell you about all the possible options, whatever your tastes and regardless of your age.
For example, if you travel as a family, both children and adults will have a great time at the Pirates Adventure Show, an interactive dinner and drink show that has been taking place in Magaluf for years. Another option is to spend a day of fun in the Jungle Park, an area of pine forests where children can slide across zip lines, cross suspension bridges on top of the trees and overcome a large number of obstacles.
If you prefer to be close to water, you can also go to one of the water parks on the island, Aqualand El Arenal or the Western Water park. Both options are perfect for floating in wave pools, sliding down infinite slides and enjoy streaming across slow rivers. Continuing with the activities that you can do in water, we suggest you try some of the water sports that several companies offer on Magaluf beach. Take a catamaran ride along the coast, paddle to the island of Sa Porrassa by kayak or release all your adrenaline aboard a flyfish.
Tasting Majorca’s traditional cuisine is almost mandatory when you are visiting. Taste sobrasada, a sausage flavoured with paprika and pepper that you can eat with bread and oil. The ensaimada, on the other hand, is the most popular sweet, so it will not be difficult to find an establishment where you can buy one. In addition, when you are full up, you have the option to book a taxi in Magaluf to go partying, since it is one of the best-known areas of the island for its nightlife. The difficult thing will be to choose a place amongst the vast choice of venues.
No matter the reason for your visit, just remember that your transfer from Magaluf to Palma airport is at your complete disposal with Roig. Book through the website or phone (+34) 971 65 71 73, and travel by taxi with the number of people you want, plus all the comfort and security you require.